Increase your online security with VPN by Google OneYou can encrypt your online activity for an extra layer of protection across Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices.
VPN included in Premium 2 TB or higher plans in select countries.
Extra online protection
With VPN by Google One, you can extend Google’s world-class security to encrypt your online activity — no matter what app or browser you’re using.
- Reduce online tracking by hiding your IP address
- Shield against eavesdropping by hackers on unsecured networks (like public Wi-Fi)
- Browse the web with a secure and private connection1
Security you can trust
Privacy and security is core to everything we make.
- Google will never use the VPN connection to track, log, or sell your browsing activity2
- Our systems have advanced security built in to help ensure no one can use the VPN to tie your online activity to your identity
- Don’t just take our word for it — our client libraries are open sourced, and our end to end systems are independently audited.
VPN by Google One is backed by Google’s best-in-class network architecture. You can always have the VPN running while keeping a fast internet connection across your apps, browsers and services.
Seamless and shareable
Easily enable VPN by Google One and share access with your family group, even if they’re using different operating systems.
- You can activate the VPN across your Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices
- VPN protection can be extended to 5 more people when you share your plan
How does a VPN work
Get the most out of your Google One membership
- VPN by Google One
- 2 TB of storage
- Access to Google experts
- Share with up to 5 others
- Extra member benefits
- 10% back in the Google Store
- Google Workspace premium
2Some minimum logging is performed to ensure quality of service, but your network traffic is never logged and your IP is not associated to your activity.
3See here for compatible operating system versions.