Increase your online security with VPN by Google OneYou can encrypt your online activity for an extra layer of protection and privacy across Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices.
VPN available in select countries.
Extra online protection
With VPN by Google One, you can extend Google’s world-class security to encrypt your online activity — no matter what app or browser you’re using.
- doneReduce online tracking by hiding your IP address
- doneShield against eavesdropping by hackers on unsecured networks (like public Wi-Fi)
- doneBrowse the web with a secure and private connection1
Security you can trust
Privacy and security is core to everything we make.
- doneGoogle will never use the VPN connection to track, log, or sell your browsing activity2
- doneOur systems have advanced security built in to help ensure no one can use the VPN to tie your online activity to your identity
- doneDon’t just take our word for it — our client libraries are open sourced, and our end to end systems are independently audited.
VPN by Google One is backed by Google’s best-in-class network architecture. You can always have the VPN running while keeping a fast internet connection across your apps, browsers and services.
Seamless and shareable
Easily enable VPN by Google One and share access with your family group, even if they’re using different operating systems.
- doneYou can activate the VPN across your Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices
- doneVPN protection can be extended to 5 more people when you share your plan
How does a VPN work
Start using VPN by Google One
Become a Google One member to get VPN by Google One — available with all plans in select countries.
2Some minimum logging is performed to ensure quality of service, but your network traffic is never logged and your IP is not associated to your activity.
3See here for compatible operating system versions.